- Initial meeting with program leaders to set session goals
- Pre-planning with program leaders to design session(s)
- In-person or virtual session(s)
- Suggested follow-up activities to maintain momentum
- (Optional) Check-in meeting 6- to 12-months later
UCLA: Successful DH Program seeking to define its next steps
This 4-hour strategic planning session drew 20 key faculty and DH stakeholders from the Center for Digital Humanities and the Library to engage in activities designed to help us envision and prepare to take the DH program to the next level.
Since this consultation, the DH Program has nearly doubled in size, and, with the vision developed during the planning session, UCLA is exploring a Digital Humanities Major.